Objectives of AHPEN
The objectives of AHPEN are:
1. To achieve quality health professions education in Nepal through recent development, studies and research on global health professions education to make it at par with the world standards
2. To assist capacity building among health professions educationists working in various parts of the country and develop networking among them.
3. To publish educational and research materials for improving quality of health professions education and also disseminate health professions related the educational materials.
4. To conduct various training workshop and seminars in order to upgrade professional and educational standards
5. To coordinate and collaborate among national and international organizations working in the field of health professions education.
6. To serve the nation by conducting various educational activities to improve health and educational status at par with the contemporary development in science and technology.
7. To conduct national as well as international conference on health professions education with collaboration of various medical institutions across the country and South East Asia Regional Association for Medical Education (SEARAME)